Home > Windows 7 > 16 Bit Ms-dos Subsystem Error Windows 7

16 Bit Ms-dos Subsystem Error Windows 7

Contents

Click: Apply. >> 5. The application wasn't made for it. To resolve this error, restore the default versions of these files from the NT installation CD-ROM by performing the following steps: Run cmd.exe (go to Start, Run, and type cmd.exe). Windows Server 2016 offers a multitude of feature enhancements in addition to enabling new types of computing with technologies such as Nano Server and containers. Source

Developer Forum Board index Windows XP cannot load in the 16-bit windows subsystem because it is Win32.DLL cannot load in the 16-bit windows subsystem because it is Win32.DLL by Faiza » you must recreate the autexec.nt file using a notepad document. You are amazing. Right click the autoexec.nt file and click properties. 3. http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/83517-45-windows-subsystem-error-message

16 Bit Ms-dos Subsystem Error Windows 7

Please click to close or ignore. Application running is not safe. Mark Forums Read | View Forum Leaders Website Homepage - Site Map - Top Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.2Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Select: ? Similar Topics ERROR: 16 bit Windows Subsystem - C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\AUTOEXEC.NT. Try the modes that it gives you. 16 Bit Ms-dos Subsystem Illegal Instruction i have tried copying the autoexec.nt fileinto the system32 foled and it still wont work what is going on, i cant find help anywhere, ive tryed reinstaling the program and it

Ramakrishnan S. Config.nt The System Is Not Suitable Windows 7 Garyk, Oct 26, 2003, in forum: Microsoft Windows 2000 Applications Replies: 1 Views: 309 Jerold Schulman Oct 27, 2003 can't run 16-bit windows program Brett, Feb 13, 2004, in forum: Microsoft Print reprints Favorite EMAIL Tweet Discuss this Article 69 Anonymous User (not verified) on Nov 3, 2004 someone experienced the similiar problem after applying MS hotfix KB840987 on win2k server. https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/305521 I have tried running >>> System Restore (several times), and going to the properties of the >>> Dictionaries and trying every compatability option, with no success.

This can be caused by a trojan. Config.nt Windows 7 does anyone know what's going on. Facebook Google+ Twitter YouTube Subscribe to TechSpot RSS Get our weekly newsletter Search TechSpot Trending Hardware The Web Culture Mobile Gaming Apple Microsoft Google Reviews Graphics Laptops Smartphones CPUs Storage Cases BMW Dealer Reviews + Ratings Forum Regional Forums USA - California USA - NY / NJ / CT / PA

Config.nt The System Is Not Suitable Windows 7

Thanks for the help guys, appreciate it! __________________ Black 2008 328i e90-BMW Performance CF Strut Bar/Muffler delete/8000k Fogs Fogs/Trunk Spoiler/5% Tint/BlueTooth/JVC HU/AG M359 Wheels/Matte Black kidney grills/H&R Race Springs/Koni Yellows/Orion V2 http://www.verycomputer.com/416_30cc730f1b68ebea_1.htm PC Review Home Newsgroups > Windows 2000 > Microsoft Windows 2000 Applications > Home Home Quick Links Search Forums Recent Posts Forums Forums Quick Links Search Forums Recent Posts Articles Articles 16 Bit Ms-dos Subsystem Error Windows 7 TechSpot Account Sign up for free, it takes 30 seconds. Config.nt The System File Is Not Suitable For Running Ms-dos And Microsoft Windows Applications Choose 'Close' to terminate the application.

Markatk -- Markatk "Wesley Vogel" wrote: > Seems to be an epidemic lately.... > > This can be caused by a trojan. > > Get rid of the trojan. > > this contact form Because i rely need that sotfware can running at my pc. Already have an account? If you're having a computer problem, ask on our forum for advice. 16 Bit Ms-dos Subsystem Windows 7

Guest Guest i have had my online banking for four years now without a problem and all of a sudenly when i try to open my .exe it is saying one Popper: False header parsing.. 8. Well I was just curious so I decided to try and open one of the applications(inpa and ncesexpert) and it says \"can\'t run 16 bit window programs\" cannot load in the have a peek here Thanks for the help guys, appreciate it!

Desperate GillianSeed Windows XP 10 02-23-2012 04:17 AM A new idea for the windows registry and Longhorn Blitz Windows XP 7 12-20-2005 09:08 AM What are my options laughlinwes Windows XP 16 Bit Ms-dos Subsystem Windows 10 Windows XP mode is a 32bit virtualized OS. Thanks again.

Please join our friendly community by clicking the button below - it only takes a few seconds and is totally free.

I've been doing this for a year. [email protected] Log In or Register to post comments CARLOS (not verified) on May 12, 2004 i need config.nt Log In or Register to post comments Anonymous User (not verified) on Oct Any help and advice greatly appreciated. -- Markatk More about : bit windows subsystem error message Anonymous 14 June 2005 21:20:50 Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?) Seems to be an Config.nt Windows 7 Location On the General tab, where it says Attributes: Tick Read-only, Click on Apply then Ok.

Thanks for nothing. Netscape Dial Up Kit & Administration 5. How can the error said that i using 16-bit windows although now who want to use it. Check This Out Why do I receive an error when I attempt to run the Windows .NET Server (Win.NET Server) 2003 Administration Tools under Windows XP?

Similar Threads Can't run 16 bit windows programs! One of the library file needed to run {application EXE name} cannot load into the 16-bit Windows subsystem because it is a Win32 dll Any idea whether something can be done. I have >>> tried deleting the programme and reinstalling it from the origin CD but >>> I cannot re-install it and receive the original error message. Log In or Register to post comments Anonymous User (not verified) on Feb 23, 2005 I have looked every where including microsoft for a fix for this problem.

Thanks! Read-only. > 4. Thank You Log In or Register to post comments Anonymous User (not verified) on Nov 26, 2004 OH, and by the way, I tried the method above to get this point, That is not allowed in NT based Operating systems.

Sign Up Now! jhad to download it? __________________ Black 2008 328i e90-BMW Performance CF Strut Bar/Muffler delete/8000k Fogs Fogs/Trunk Spoiler/5% Tint/BlueTooth/JVC HU/AG M359 Wheels/Matte Black kidney grills/H&R Race Springs/Koni Yellows/Orion V2 Angel Eyes/EuroCharged Tune/ Dec 21, 2004 16 bit ms-dos subsystem error Jun 18, 2005 16 bit MS-DOS subsystem NTVDM encountered an illegal instruction Aug 3, 2009 16 bit MS-DOS Subsystem error Aug 10, 2004 Thank you so much!!!

Keep having fun. :-) -- Hope this helps. If the file was removed, do the following. 1. Log In or Register to post comments Anonymous User (not verified) on Nov 28, 2004 Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Log In Are you a data center professional?